I love Programming. I love the idea of using my brain alot. haha... I also love playing basketball and Computer games, but Mostly i love God, the nature, my family and my beautiful wife.
Web designer & Web Developer
I’ve been in the IT industry for almost 10 years now. i started my career last 2007 as an IT Specialist in a BPO company. I did some network cabling, computer and printer troubleshooting, Software maintenance and Servers Administration.
It was year 2013 when i started my Programming career when i got promoted as a Systems Developer because of my achievements of creating a system for our company. Eventually, i was promoted as a Sr Developer. Currently, i am employed as a Software Engineer 2 in an IT Company, I am working as Back-end developer using PHP, Laravel, Lumen and Magento. i am also a part-time college programming professor and a freelance web developer.
What i do
I am 100% sure that i have the knowledge and expertise with the services i offer.
Client-side scripting, which is code that executes in a web browser and determines what your customers or clients will see when they land on your website.Server-side scripting, which is code that executes on a web server and powers the behind-the-scenes mechanics of how a website works.Database technology, which also helps keep a website running smoothly.
website design means planning, creation and updating of websites. Website design also involves information architecture, website structure, user interface, navigation ergonomics, website layout, colors, contrasts, fonts and imagery (photography) as well as icons design.
Web Based Application
web-based application is any program that is accessed over a network connection using HTTP, rather than existing within a device’s memory. Web-based applications often run inside a web browser. However, web-based applications also may be client-based, where a small part of the program is downloaded to a user’s desktop, but processing is done over the internet on an external server. Web-based applications are also known as web apps.
Benefits of E-CommerceE-commerce can provide the following benefits over non-electronic commerce:
- Reduced costs by reducing labour, reduced paper work, reduced errors in keying in data, reduce post costs
- Reduced time. Shorter lead times for payment and return on investment in advertising, faster delivery of product
- Flexibility with efficiency. The ability to handle complex situations, product ranges and customer profiles without the situation becoming unmanageable.
- Improve relationships with trading partners. Improved communication between trading partners leads to enhanced long-term relationships.
- Lock in Customers. The closer you are to your customer and the more you work with them to change from normal business practices to best practice e-commerce the harder it is for a competitor to upset your customer relationship.
- New Markets. The Internet has the potential to expand your business into wider geographical locations.
Here are some of my skills used in web development.
Home of Professional and Beautifully designed website at very affordable prices.
- Programming skills
- Designing skills
- Photoshop skills
Framework and Libraries
Vanilla JS, Jquery
Vue JS, Angular JS